Cheese Brownies...resepi ambil dr dapur Maklang. Terima kasih berkongsi resepi....saya copy-paste je....
- 180 gm. Butter - melted
- 275 gm. brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 120 gm. self-raising flour
- 70 gm. cocoa powder
- 250 gm. cream cheese
- 45 gm. butter
- 80 gm. icing sugar
- 1 egg
- Some chocolate chips to sprinkle on top - tak letak pun
- Mix melted butter with brown sugar until well combined.
- Add in eggs, one at at ime, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla essence.
- Gently fold in flour and cocoa powder and stir till smooth.
- For cheese filling: beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until well combined. Add in egg, beating well.
- Pour half of brownie batter into loaf pan, then pour in cheese filling. Then pour the balance brownie batter on top of cheese filling. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven 170C for 40 min.s or until cooked