Alhmadulillah inilah minum petang kami hari ni...cheese buns resepi dr FP Mamafami. Terima kasih akak berkongsi resepi sedap ini. Saya copy-paste je. Makan panas2...ditambah pula cuaca yg dah semakin sejuk sekarang.....yummmm.....
300g high protein flour
1 teaspoon bread improver ~ optional
60g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
50g egg (1 egg)
7g (2 teaspoons) instant dried yeast
70 - 75 ml fresh milk (chilled)
25g margarine ~ melted - saya ganti dgn minyak masak
1 teaspoon fresh milk
a bit of grated cheddar cheese
1. Mix flour, bread improver, yeast, salt and sugar in a big bowl.
2. Make a hole in the centre and pour milk, water and egg. Mix well to form a soft dough.
3. Add in margarine and knead for another 30 minutes or till dough is smooth and elastic and does not stick to the bowl.
4. Make into a big ball and place it in a bowl greased with a bit of oil. Cover using a cling film.
5. Place the bowl at a warm place and let dough prove for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till dough has doubled it's size.
6. Punch down the dough, and divide into 7 equal pieces.
7. Arrange them in a well greased 9 inch tray and cover with cling film.
8. Leave to prove again till double the size.
9. Brush the buns with fresh milk and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 celcius for about 15 - 20 minutes or till golden brown.