A healthy and regular sleep pattern plays an important role in child's learning.
Tips for Healthy Sleep Habits:
- Avoid children watching TV or using the computer before going to bed. the light emitted by these devices 'awakens' the brain.
- Develop an evening routine that ends with a story time or conversation before bed.
- Don't give children food or drink containing caffeine in the evening-this includes a number of popular soft drinks.
- Try to have the same bed time and wake up time.
- Decide on a bed time routine and stick on it.
Sumber: newsletter sekolah iman.